Chock-full of chicken, peas, carrots, and down home goodness, this autumn favorite makes a large 9-inch golden brown pie that’s as much tasty as it is budget friendly and easy to make. These Chicken Pot Pies are perfect for that family meal you’ve been looking for, or even for your next potluck!
- 1 7 oz Bag or 1 1/2 cups of Southern Biscuit Formula L Biscuit Mix
- 1 10.5 oz Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 15 oz Can of Peas & Carrots (undrained)
- 10 oz Can of Chicken (cooked & drained)
- 1 Cup of Milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl, mix the Soup, Vegetables (undrained) and Chicken (drained). Pour the mix into a 9-inch pie pan.
- [Tip: Add a dash of salt & pepper to taste]
- In a small bowl, mix the Milk & Formula L Biscuit Mix.
- Spread the batter over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Enjoy! 🙂