This incredibly large and fluffy pancake is a favorite for people of all ages, and it comes together in just about 30 minutes from start to finish.
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Southern Biscuit All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, sugar and nutmeg in a blender jar and blend until smooth. Batter may also be mixed by hand.
- Place butter in a heavy 10-inch skillet or baking dish and place in the oven
- As soon as the butter has melted, remove pan from the oven and add the batter to the pan
- Return pan to the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until the pancake is puffed and golden
- Lower oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake five minutes longer
- Remove pancake from oven, sprinkle with lemon juice then powdered sugar